Start exploring with your own ten toes, Metro and greenways
Connect MetroBus and MetroLink to the Great River Greenway system to some exciting destinations this summer. Now is the time to start your adventure. . .
St. Louis has some of the best transit to trail connections thanks to Great Rivers Greenway and Metro. Get out and explore this summer by try & riding transit and trails for work or play. Start exploring with some of the transit/trail connection highlights below:
- Skinker MetroLink Station to Centennial Greenway. Highlights include: Washington University campus & The Loop.
- Shrewsbury Station to River Des Peres Greenway. Highlights include: South City, River Des Peres Park, Ted Drewes via Chippewa.
- Laclede’s Landing Station to North Riverfront Trail. Highlights include: Bob Cassilly park, Old Spaghetti Factory, views of the St. Louis riverfront.
- UMSL North Station to St. Vincent Greenway. Highlights include: Gallery Art Museum, Touhill Performing Arts Center, University of Missouri- St. Louis campus.
- Clayton Station to Centennial Greenway. Highlights include: Shaw Park, Sensory Garden and downtown Clayton.
Don ‘t know how to ride? Register for CMT’s Try and Ride Program and find out what transit routes work best for you for your work commute.
Find your connection to adventure today with Transit & Trails. Download a walk today to explore St. Louis with the CMT Ten Toe Express.