Citizens for Modern Transit sponsors the CMT Ten Toe Express ® to help individuals lead healthier lives by linking activity, sociability, and exercise with the use of MetroLink and MetroBus. Online registration is available below.
Registration in the Ten Toes Program costs $15 and registrants receive:
- A walking kit, valued at $50, that includes a pedometer, MetroLink tickets, and a new CMT Ten Toe Express ® fanny pack.
- Opportunities to walk with family and friends around the St. Louis area;
- Opportunities to use MetroLink and MetroBus to reach places outside your neighborhood;
- Information on how physical activity and nutrition affect your health and well-being; and
- Online resources to track your walking and eating habits.
If you choose to be a part of the CMT Ten Toe Express ® program, we will keep all information you provide us confidential. Your privacy will be protected and your name will not be used in any materials.
At the end of each 12-week session, you will be invited to re-register for the next session.
If you have any questions about the CMT Ten Toe Express ® program, you can contact the CMT Ten Toe Express ® staff at 314-231-7272 or visit http://tentoes.cmt-stl.org/.
Please email CMT if you have any questions, or if you are interested in volunteering with the CMT Ten Toe Express ® program: email@example.com.
A special thanks to our walk sponsor, AARP St. Louis!