Citizens for Modern Transit sponsors the Ten Toes Express to help individuals lead healthier lives by linking activity, sociability, and exercise with the use of MetroLink and MetroBus.
Registration in the Ten Toes Program costs $10 and registrants receive:
- A walking kit, valued at $50, that includes a pedometer, MetroLink tickets (for MO residents and a water bottle for IL residents) and a travel bag;
- Opportunities to walk with family and friends around the St. Louis area;
- Opportunities to use MetroLink and MetroBus to reach places outside your neighborhood;
- Information on how physical activity and nutrition affect your health and well-being; and
- Online resources to track your walking and eating habits.
If you choose to be a part of the Ten Toes Express program, we will keep all information you provide us confidential. Your privacy will be protected and your name will not be used in any materials.
At the end of each 12-week session, you will be invited to re-register for the next session.
If you have any questions about the Ten Toes Express program, you can contact the Ten Toes Express staff at 314-231-7272 or visit http://tentoes.cmt-stl.org/.
Please email CMT if you have any questions, or if you are interested in volunteering with the Ten Toes Express program: email@example.com.
A special thanks to our walk sponsor, AARP St. Louis!