Please mark your calendar on Thursday, June 6 for CMT’s Meet Me in St. Louis on a Trolley, Streetcar or Bus Rapid Transit? Panel Discussion on the latest transit initiatives in St. Louis. Join us for networking from 5:00 – 6:00 pm, and a formal presentation at 6:00 pm. This panel discussion will offer St. Louisans the opportunity to hear about the new transportation projects underway or being considered for the region. Speakers will discuss the integration, impact, and benefits of the different projects.
Panel participants will include:
- Steve Smith, the St. Louis Streetcar Company
- Joe Edwards, the Loop Trolley Company
- Mark Phillips, Metro – Rapid Transit Connector Study
Entrance to the event will be $10 for CMT members and $20 for non-members. Registration includes one complimentary drink ticket.
The location for this event is the Embassy Suites in downtown St. Louis, 610 North 7th Street, St. Louis, MO 63101.
To attend this event, mail your check to Citizens for Modern Transit – 911 Washington Avenue, Suite 200, St. Louis, MO 63101 with June 6 Event in the memo line. Or Register Online at – http://staging.cmt-stl.org/meetmeinstlouis/.
This event will follow CMT’s Make Your Move on Metro in May activities, to which all are invited.
- Tapping Into Transit: Car Free Happy Hour – Thursday, May 9 from 5:00 -7:00 pm, The Dubliner, 1025 Washington Ave, St Louis, MO 63101.
- Wake Up to a Sweeter Commute – Friday, May 10 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 am, Several MetroLink locations available.
- The Great Race II – Finish Line Celebration – Wednesday, May 30 around 5:00/5:15 pm, Fortel’s Pizza Den
- Urban Land Institute report to the Community on the CMT CORTEX Technical Assistance Panel, 8:30 a.m. Registration, 9 a.m. Presentation, CORTEX
- MetroLink 20th Anniversary Celebration, July 31 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. at the 360 Rooftop Bar, More details coming soon.
- CMT Annual Meeting – September 13, 2013