The Ten Toe Express® Walking Program is looking for people who love to socialize and explore! It is a great opportunity to explore St. Louis with your own ten toes and Metro transit. CMT and AARP St. Louis are looking for new walk leaders to help expand the program today. The Ten Toe Walking Program is a 12 week long walk group.
- Opportunities to explore on transit
- Make new friends
- Receive a new walk leader shirt, hat, packet with Ten Toe bag and other goodies
- Looking for teams of walk leaders
Steps to becoming a Walk Leader:
- Sign on with the Ten Toe Express® by send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet with CMT staff
- Mentoring available
- Team up with friends or lead walks alone, your choice
- Plan your schedule of walks with help of CMT staff
- Get ready for some fun.
Walk Leaders receive a Ten Toe Shirt, hat, bag with packets and tickets to get underway. Also, Walk leaders can reach out to CMT staff at any time for help. Walk participation sign in sheets are provided to leaders. It is usually easy to spot participants because they will be carrying their Ten Toe walking kits. Let’s walk together!
For questions, call 314.231.7272 or email email@example.com