Downtown St. Louis is the center of all things sports right now in the region including baseball, football, hockey, and soccer. Metro Transit is the best way to get right in the middle of the action with no worry of parking, long waits, or heavy traffic. When thinking about which sport you are going to support this spring, take a look at the different transit options available for you.
- Park at any of the 21 free Park-Ride lots at MetroLink stations in both Missouri and Illinois.
- Purchase a $5 Day Pass on your mobile device using the Transit app or at a Ticket Vending Machine located at every MetroLink station and Metro Transit Center.
- MetroLink is a few quick steps for each venue:
- Stadium Station for baseball at Busch Stadium,
- Civic Center MetroLink Station for a short walk to the Enterprise Center for hockey,
- Convention Center to watch football; or
- Union Station MetroLink Station for a major league soccer match.
- Download the Transit App here to see what ride is best for you and when you need to be at the station to get on the train.
- MetroBus is also a great option
To find out more, visit metrostlouis.org for schedules, maps, and to plan your next trip to cheer on your favorite teams.