Y ou’re invited! The Missouri Public Transit Association (MPTA) invites you to attend the 2020 MPTA State Conference and Expo. The conference is scheduled for September 8-10, 2020 at the Marriott Grand Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri. The conference will provide a space for transit professionals, stakeholders, elected and interested citizens across the Midwest to share innovative ideas and best practices with a variety of top presentations, workshops and panel discussions. Register early to take advantage of early-bird pricing.
Keynotes and topics to be highlighted include:
- Scott Bogren, Executive Director of CTAA, State of Funding – Where are We Today on Capitol Hill?
- NTI Training: Assault Awareness and Prevention for Transit Operators
- To Charge or Not to Charge, the Transit Fare Question of 2020 Panel Discussion
- Climate Change and Transit Panel Discussion led by John Hickey, Sierra Club Missouri Chapter Director
- Missouri Department of Transportation Director Patrick McKenna on State of the State for Transit
For more information or registration visit www.mopublictransit.org.