If you’re 65 or older, you’re eligible for half price tickets on Metro by obtaining a Senior Reduced Fare Permit. To make it easier for seniors to obtain their permits, Metro is holding eight registration events at local Schnucks stores in October and November.
To register for a pass, or renew an expired passes, you’ll need to bring a government-issued photo ID that verifies your age, such as a driver’s license, passport, state ID, or Alien Registration Card. Metro will then take your photo and a permit will be issued on site. The permit will stay valid for five years.
- October 27, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 4171 Lindell Boulevard, 63108
- October 29, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 5055 Arsenal, 63139
- November 3, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 9540 Watson Road, 63126
- November 5, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 74 Grandview Plaza, 63033
- November 10, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 8800 Manchester, 63144
- November 12, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 1020 Loughborough Avenue, 63111
- November 17, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 5434 Southfield Center, 63123
- November 19, 9 a.m. to Noon: Schnucks – 1589 Sierra Vista Plaza, 63138
Permits are always available at the MetroStore, located at 701 Convention Plaza and open Monday through Friday between 8:30 A.M. and 5 P.M..
More information is available at metrostlouis.org
Representatives of senior organizations or independent living retirement communities may call 314-982-1455 to request a sign-up event at their facility.