MetroLink will operate on a single track evenings at several locations on the light rail system in the City of St. Louis this week to allow for construction and maintenance work. Riders may experience brief delays during their evening commutes.
The impacted stations are:
- Laclede’s Landing Station
- Convention Center Station
- 8th & Pine Station
- Stadium Station
Starting at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (Oct. 10-13), MetroLink will single track to accommodate crews working in the Downtown St. Louis tunnel. This single track operation will impact riders at the Laclede’s Landing, Convention Center, 8th & Pine, and Stadium Stations.
- The Blue Line trains will only run between Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station and the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne I-44 Station after 6 p.m.
- Westbound riders should board Red Line trains at any station between the Fairview Heights Station and the Central West End Station and then transfer to a westbound Blue Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station.
- Eastbound customers on the Blue Line will need to transfer to a Red Line train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station to continue their trips east.
- Blue Line riders should allow an extra 10 minutes for their commutes after 6 p.m. from now through Friday evening.
- Red Line riders may experience 5 minute delays.
Rider Alerts can be found at metrostlouis.org/rider-alerts/. If you have questions or need assistance, you can contact Metro Transit Information at 314.231.2345 (phone) or 314.207.9786 (text), Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.