Metro Transit will make adjustments to nine MetroBus routes on November 26 as part of their quarterly service change. Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules. These service updates are intended to improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change Effective November 26:
- #20 South Broadway: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to early morning trips to improve on-time performance.
- #31 Chouteau: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to evening trips to improve on-time performance and MetroLink connections.
- #49 North Lindbergh: Weekday schedule adjustments to southbound morning trips and northbound afternoon trips to improve on-time performance.
- #73 Carondelet: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve service at the Civic Center Transit Center.
- #98 Ballas-North Hanley: Weekday schedule adjustments to southbound trips between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to improve on-time performance.
- #4 19th & Central – ML King: Route will be split into the #4 19th & Central and the #5 Missouri Ave.-ML King. No schedule changes.
- #6 Rosemont-Fairmont City: Route will be split into the #6 Rosemont and the #7 Fairmont City. No schedule changes.
- #9 Washington Park: Route and schedule adjustments, will now serve Lansdowne Towers via 29th and 30th Streets.
- #12 O’Fallon-Fairview Heights: Schedule adjustments to the last weekday evening trip to improve MetroLink connections.
For more information, please contact Metro Customer Service by calling 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879 or texting 314-207-9786, Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. or visit their website at metrostlouis.org.