Metro Transit has recently announced a variety of ways for job seekers to start a rewarding career with competitive compensation, benefits packages and guaranteed retirement employer contributions. Interested applicants are invited to attend an upcoming career fair or apply online here: https://jobs.jobvite.com/bistatedev. Interviews are typically set on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Upcoming in-person hiring events:
- Second Saturday of each month, next event 3/12
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 2022 Job Fair- 2/24
- Job News USA Job Fair – 3/31
- A $2,000 hiring bonus is being offered to help recruit full-time drivers, mechanics, and electricians at Metro Transit. If you’re hired as a part-time employee in those positions, you will receive a $1,000 hiring bonus.
Hiring bonuses will be made in two payments.
- Work for a company that strives to make a positive impact in the region.
- Earn competitive wages.
- Gym discounts with Club Fitness and OneLife Fitness at Ballpark Village.
- 24-hour access to our 8 onsite gyms.
- Wellness program that provides free health screenings.
- Discounted cell phone service.
- Free MetroLink and MetroBus access.
- Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- Your birthday is a floating holiday.
- Uniform allowance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Bi-State Development is an eligible employer for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program.