Metro’s next service change will take effect March 10, 2014.
Brief details of the Service Change are as follows:
SUMMARY OF MARCH 10, 2014 SERVICE CHANGES
- #11 Chippewa: Running time adjustments to improve schedule adherence on weekdays.
- #27 North County Shuttle: Due to the closing of stores in the Jamestown Mall, this route will access the Jamestown Mall from the east side, at the Food Court Entrance. No changes to the schedules.
- #44 Hazelwood: The last southbound trip on weekdays will be extended from Village Square to North Hanley MetroLink Station.
- #47 North Hanley: Due to the closing of stores in the Jamestown Mall, this route will access the Jamestown Mall from the east side, at the Food Court Entrance. No changes to the schedules.
- #57 Maplewood-Wildwood: The last two westbound trips on Sundays will be adjusted to facilitate connection with the last two southbound trips on the #32 ML King-Chouteau at the Maplewood-Manchester MetroLink Station.
Specific details about the March 10 MetroBus Service Change updates, including the new schedules and maps, can be found at www.metrostlouis.org in the Plan Your Trip section under Service Changes. Customer Service representatives are available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, by calling (314) 982-1406 or (618) 271-7879.