Metro will make adjustments to eight MetroBus routes on March 12, as part of its quarterly service change. Metro monitors and reviews feedback from riders and operators, and uses this feedback and other trip data to make updates to MetroBus routes and schedules.
Details of the Quarterly Service Change effective March 12:
- #18 Taylor: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections.
- #38 Hazelwood: Schedule and route adjustments; route will be extended to serve the Amazon facility at Hazelwood Logistics Center Drive.
- #39 Berkeley-Florissant: Schedule adjustments to afternoon northbound and southbound trips.
- #42 Sarah: Weekday and weekend schedule adjustments to improve MetroLink connections.
- #58 Clayton-West County: Schedule adjustment on select afternoon trips between Lindbergh and Ballas Transit Center.
- #95 Kingshighway: Schedule adjustments to afternoon northbound and southbound trips.
- #96 Market Street Shuttle: Schedule adjustments to eastbound and westbound trips; will provide 20-minute service during morning and afternoon hours.
- #97 Delmar: Schedule adjustments.
Metro Customer Service can be reached Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., at 314-982-1406 or 618-271-7879 for questions. New schedules and route maps can be found on metrostlouis.org.