On Tuesday, May 5, St. Louis residents, or donors in general can be part of Give STL Day by donating to their favorite non profits in St. Louis. The 24 hours of giving is sponsored by the Greater St. Louis Community Foundation which is celebrating its 100th birthday this year.
This 24-hour giving event invites St. Louis to join hundreds of communities across the country in an attempt to reach the biggest day of giving in history.
There will be prizes and incentives awarded donors throughout the day, and CMT is asking members and friends to put May 5th on the calendar, decide on the amount you can give, and get ready to be a part of making history with CMT and the Greater St. Louis Community Foundation.
To help you think about the impact your donations will have, we’ve provided a menu of programs your gifts support.
CMT Donor Menu:
- $40 covers the cost of one Ten Toe participant
- $50 covers the cost of one Try & Ride participant
- $60 covers an emergency cab or rental car ride home for transit commuters through the Guaranteed Ride Home Program
- $100 contributes to the Fred Epstein Transit education fund to build new leadership for transit in St. Louis
- $500 underwrites CMT’s Transit Financing Study to help the region expand MetroLink
- $1000 will earn you or your company special recognition at CMT’s 30th Anniversary Celebration
- $5,000 will earn recognition at every event CMT runs throughout the year
- $10,000 will earn sponsorship of CMT’s weekly eblast
- $25,000 will earn all of the above recognition in addition to a premiere sponsor listing on CMT’s website.
To learn more about Give STL day, visit – https://www.givestlday.org/#prizes