Today is the last day to register for CMT’s Transit: Enhancing the St. Louis Economy Breakfast. With over 100 people registered already this even promises to be a great transit/economic development networking event.
Citizens for Modern Transit has put together a panel of experts who will discuss the economics of transit and the benefits for businesses in the region. The event will be hosted at the BJC Learning Institute at the Meridian (8300 Eager Road) D on January 27, 2012 from 7:30 – 9 a.m. Panelists include:
- Greg Patterson, Director, Real Estate Services at BJC
- Rose Windmiller, Assistant Vice-Chancellor of Washington University;
- John Langa, Vice President of Economic Development at Metro;
- David Morita, Vice President of Marketing at Metro;
- Don C. Musick, chair of the CMT Board of Directors and President of Musick Construction, will serve as moderator
Transit is the key to putting Missouri and the St. Louis region back on track! The facts show that investment in transit creates jobs. Research has shown that every dollar invested in transit projects has a $6 return. There are few investments at this time that can yield a 600% return.
Thanks to our sponsors including: Fred Weber, Inc., HOK, St. Clair County Transit District, Partnership for Downtown St. Louis, Webster University, and RCGA.
Please join us January 27, 2012. Networking starts at 7:30, with formal discussion beginning at 8:00 a.m. The cost is $15 for members; $25 for non-members.
Sponsorship opportunities are available – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|CMT Member – $15|
|Non CMT Member – $25|