Dear CMT members and friends,
The end of 2023 is fast approaching. If transit is on your wish list for 2024, please consider a special, tax-deductible year-end gift to CMT this year. You can make a difference.
To give you a sense of your return on investment, here are some of our highlights from 2023:
- A state investment of $11.7 million in transit, a 34 percent increase over prior year, and 580% increase since 2021.
- 2023 Economic Impact Study of Transit
- Introduction of more than 500 new riders to transit through Riding to Success and Try and Ride programs
- Construction underway on MetroLink expansion in Illinois.
- Transformation of two Transit stations by CMT and AARP in St. Louis with St. Clair County Transit District and Metro Transit.
- Hosted bi-monthly CMT Talking Transit Series
- Launched Candid Conversations with Commuters on Transit
- Advocacy campaigns and events for members, friends, elected officials and the community at large about the benefit of transit to this region.
When you support CMT, you not only support transit in the region, but you also help improve the quality of life in St. Louis, bring economic development and jobs to the region, improve the quality of air that you and your children breathe, and contribute to making transit a transportation option for all of us. CMT’s work and your support matters because the more St. Louisans take advantage of transit, the more we can all enjoy the benefits transit provides the community. Help us celebrate 40 years of transit advocacy in 2024 by building back ridership on the St. Louis system through your year-end gift.
All gifts of $100 or more will receive a gift of transit that keeps on giving. You can make a gift online today! Happy Holidays.
Kimberly M. Cella