Can the bus drive development in our community? When discussing transit-oriented development in the St. Louis region, discussions usually center around building near MetroLink. However, new trends are emerging. This panel discussion will highlight how the bus system serves as a driving force for development too. Panel will also discuss its impact on equity, livability, and future regional planning.
- Bryan Rogers, Director of Long-Range Planning at Metro Transit/Bi-State Development
- Rachel Witt, Executive Director of the South Grand Community Improvement District
- William Odell, Principal, 32W, LLC
- Phil Hulse, Managing Principal, Green Street of St. Louis
- Jeff Tegethoff, Operating Partner, CRG
Date: Monday, April 29, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Location: Zoom Webinar
This is event is presented in partnership with: