Citizens for Modern Transit Program and Social Media Associate
Seeking a Program and Social Media Associate who would be responsible for social media, website management, the oversight of programming like Ten Toe Express and overall organizational support. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive compensation package.
As Citizens for Modern Transit (CMT) continues to further its transit advocacy efforts – locally, regionally and across the state – the organization is seeking a Program and Social Media Associate to help build the organization. A talented, hardworking, self-starter with social media and website experience, as well as ability to lead some programming, is preferred. The candidate must possess strong written and verbal communications skillsets. A background in and passion for public transportation is also strongly recommended.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Furthering the day-to-day tasks that advance CMT’s programming goals and services.
- Managing administrative details related to the organization’s ongoing programmatic and membership activities.
- Supporting the establishment and execution of metrics for on-going assessment of programs
- Leading Ten Toe Express program management and planning (2 sessions annually)
- Monitoring social media channels and alerting appropriate staff of any issues or changes, as needs arise.
- Creating and managing monthly social media content plans across multiple platforms
- Updating and managing website
- Creating content for website, including monthly and weekly eblasts.
- Creating and tabulating surveys and survey data on an ongoing basis.
- Managing database for programs and membership
- Supporting logistical event planning (meeting/event coordination, reservation management, meal orders, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in communications, social media management and/or advocacy work
- Experience in website development
- Ability to build and maintain community partnerships and collaborations
- Committed to the principles of public transit and possesses a strong desire to work with other groups to further the mission of CMT
- Capable of working independently
- Demonstrates versatility and ability to deliver results
- Adaptability to changing job requirements a strong plus
The salary range for this position is between $48,000-55,000 – plus benefits.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer. For confidential consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT. Resumes must be received no later than 5 p.m. on June 6, 2022. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No calls please. Initial interviews will begin in mid-June 2022.