CMT is seeking a Program and Membership Manager who would be responsible for the day-to-day management of CMT programming through grant funding as well as membership management. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive compensation package.
As Citizens for Modern Transit (CMT) continues to further its transit advocacy efforts – locally, regionally and across the state – the organization is seeking a Program and Membership Manager to help build the organization. A talented, hardworking, self-starter with program management, social media and website experience is preferred. The candidate must possess strong written and verbal communications skillsets. A background in and passion for public transportation is also strongly recommended.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Managing the day-to-day tasks that advance CMT’s programming goals and services.
- Managing details related to the organization’s ongoing membership activities.
- Supporting the establishment and execution of metrics for on-going assessment of programs.
- Leading Ten Toe Express program management and planning (2 sessions annually)
- Monitoring social media channels and alerting appropriate staff of any issues or changes, as needs arise.
- Updating and managing website
- Creating content for website and developing communication materials, including monthly and weekly eblasts.
- Creating and tabulating surveys and survey data on an ongoing basis.
- Managing database for programs and membership.
- Manage membership fulfillment activities and metrics.
- Supporting logistical event planning (meeting/event coordination, reservation management, meal orders, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in communications, program management and/or advocacy work
- Experience in website development
- Ability to build and maintain community partnerships and collaborations
- Committed to the principles of public transit and possesses a strong desire to work with other groups to further the mission of CMT
- Capable of working independently
- Self-starter and ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to maintain attention to detail while adapting to shifting priorities
- Demonstrates versatility and ability to deliver results
- Adaptability to changing job requirements a strong plus
The salary range for this position is between $55,000-60,000 – plus benefits.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer. For confidential consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com as ONE SAVED DOCUMENT. Resumes must be received no later than 5 p.m. on October 1, 2023. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Candidates considered for interviews will be asked to provide writing samples and three professional references.
No calls please.