Citizens for Modern Transit (CMT) is looking for an individual to fill our Office Administrator position. The candidate must be able to meet requirements and fulfill the necessary duties listed below. CMT is the regional transit advocacy organization leading efforts for an integrated, affordable, and convenient public transportation system with light rail expansion as the critical component that will drive economic growth to improve quality of life in the St. Louis region.
- Interact with CMT members, board, program participants and constituents in a professional manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; database and WordPress/website experience helpful
- Applicant must be able to work from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, minimum four days per week
- Greet anyone who enters CMT
- Manage the front office
- Manage CMT membership
- Answer phones and email on general information about CMT
- Keep office area clean, organized, and safe
- Assist with CMT programs and events
- Responsible for sending and receiving mail/email
- Order supplies
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
- Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than Feb. 15, 2017. Equal opportunity employer. Hourly rate commensurate with experience.