- Help Coordinate the 10 Toes Express walking program – registration, member outreach, communications, etc.
- Support management of the Guaranteed Ride Home program – registration, member outreach, communications, etc.
- Advise, support, and research new projects for CMT staff.
- Assist with office operations – organization, postage, answering phones, meeting prep, greeting visitors, etc.
- Draft Blog Postings as directed by CMT staff
- Post Facebook updates as directed by CMT staff
- Process CMT member registrations
- Represent CMT at community events
- Participate in CMT sponsored events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient and familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to commit 10-15 hours per week
- Great attention to detail
- Responsible and able to see projects through to completion
- Reliable, with a great attitude and work ethic
- A genuine interest in the benefits of Public Transportation
Applications being considered for the Fall of 2014 and Spring of 2015. Interviews will be held each semester. To apply for the internship, please send your resume, cover letter, and availability to email@example.com. Applications will be received on a rolling basis.