CMT and St. Louis Public Radio Team Up for MetroQuest 2014 on Saturday, September 27, 2014.
8 CMT members were invited to participate on CMT’s Team Transit MetroQuest team and compete to win the scavenger hunt, pub crawl, and trivia contest all built around transit in St. Louis. The first 8 registrants were selected for the team.
Team Transit is Full!
Some of the fun things participants will enjoy:
- “Only in St. Louis” Scavenger Hunt
- Trivia, Games & Challenges at Each Stop
- Food & Drink Specials at Participating Venues
- Public Radio Prizes Awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
The day begins at 10:30 am with registration and the hunt lasts until the awards ceremony at 5:15 pm and after party at the Moonrise Hotel Rooftop Terrace.
Venues Participating in the Challenge:
Central West End:
· The Cup, Gamlin Whiskey House, Gringo, Pi Pizzeria, Sub Zero, Tom’s Bar and Grill
· Diablitos, Dooley’s, Field House, The Fountain on Locust, Plush STL, Triumph Grill, Urban Chestnut
· Blueberry Hill, Fitz’s, FroYo, Market Pub House, Piccione Pastry, Three Kings Public House
*New venues may be added up until registration closes
It will be a full day of transit, trivia, and fun!
The first 8 registrants will be selected for the team.
For CMT members forming their own MetroQuest Teams, CMT will provide Team transit shirts to wear at the competition, while supplies last. Let us know about your team, the T-Shirt size you’d like, and your address. If we have it, we’ll send you a shirt. Wear it on the 27th to show your support for transit with CMT’s Team Transit! Contact us at email@example.com.
We’ll look forward to hearing from you! Registrations accepted through September 1, 2014.