General TOD Resources & Links
Transit Oriented Development
TOD is a mixed-use community within walking distance of a transit stop that mixes residential, retail, office, open space, and public uses in a way that makes it convenient to travel on foot, by bicycle, or by public transportation instead of by car.
Talking Points & Stats
- Center for Transit Oriented Development
- American Public Transportation Association
- Transportation for America (T4A)
- Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT)
- Congress for New Urbanism
- Urban Land Insititute
- New Urbanism
- TOD University by Reconnecting America
The work that provided the basis of this publication was supported by funding under an award with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development through East-West Gateway Council of Governments. The substance and findings of the work are dedicated to the public. The author and publisher are solely responsible for the accuracy of the statements and interpretations contained in this publication. Such interpretations do not necessarily reflect the views of the Government or East-West Gateway.