As part of CMT’s efforts to decrease single occupancy vehicle travel in the St. Louis region, we have identified companies that employ at least 50 people within a half mile of each station. These lists can be used in several different ways.
* If you work at one of these companies, you should Try Transit for your work commute. You will enjoy the benefits of a more relaxed commute, of the exercise you’ll receive walking to and from the stations, of cleaner air for you, your family, and your community, and more! Transit is the way to go and we can help you get there!
* If you work at one of these companies, please ask your employer to consider the Commuter Choice Toolkit and begin implementing transit subsidies.
* If you would like a job where you can easily take transit to work, these are the places to look.
* If one of these employers does offer transit subsidies, let CMT know so that we can consider them for the Great Workplaces for Commuters program.
Lambert Terminal 2 Station
- Ofc of Rebecca Tetera Sturmer DC
- Rachel Glik Edd LPC
- Msquare Transport LLC
- Hsm Corporation
- Utility Consumers Council
- Hall White Club Inc