Consider leading a walk this fall and reap the rewards:
1. Great way to get out and see St. Louis with your own Ten Toes, MetroLink and MetroBus
2. Great way to meet new people
3. Great Volunteer opportunity to promote transit and its benefits to the St. Louis community
4. Great way to add exercise into your weekly routine
Walk Leader Requirements:
1. Willing to lead at least several walks this fall beginning the week of September 10
2. Have knowledge of St. Louis Transit system or willing to learn
3. A Sense of Adventure and fun
The CMT staff will make it as easy as possible for our volunteers to lead walks. Maps are available online to more than 85 different destinations, and staff is available to help plan your walks for you.
Please consider joining us this fall as a Walk Leader. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314.231.7272. The next walk leader training is set for July 20 – Hope to see you there!