Forget the old “dinner and flowers” routine this February 14. Are you looking for a few ideas to set your Valentine’s Day apart from the rest? Get on board with Citizens for Modern Transit and explore what South City has to offer -- via MetroBus!
CMT, in partnership with local businesses, is organizing a Valentine's South City Neighborhood Bus "Crawl" to explore local pubs and eateries in three South City neighborhoods. Bring your sweetie or some friends for this fun and unique Valentine's event on Feb. 16, and explore what transit and South City have to offer.
What: Transit Crush: South City Neighborhood Bus "Crawl"
When: Thursday, February 16, 2017
Where: South City Neighborhoods
Scheduled stops include:
- 5:45 pm - The Royale
- 7:00 pm - Gelateria Del Leon
- 7:45 pm - Blank Space
Food and beverage purchases will be on your own, but there will be discounts, chances for prizes, and more.
Here’s the plan:
- Meet us at the CWE station at 5:15 to ride the #95 bus to the Royale, or meet us at any stop along the way.
- 5:45 pm - Arrive at the Royale (3132 S. Kingshighway Blvd.)
- 6:45 pm - After grabbing drinks and food at the Royale, we'll hop on the #30 MetroBus to head toward South Grand for gelateria at the lovely Gelateria Del Leone.
- 7:00 pm - Arrive at Gelateria Del Leone (3197 S. Grand Blvd.)
- After our after-dinner gelato, we'll walk a few blocks down to catch the #73 to Blank Space on Cherokee, or if you want to call it an early night, you can catch the #70 bus to the Grand MetroLink Station (if you parked at a MetroLink station).
- 7:45 pm - Arrive at Blank Space (2847 Cherokee St.)
- Hang out with us at Blank Space for drink specials, great tunes, and Master Pieza pizza snacks til you decide to head home.
- We'll have a group of folks leaving Blank Space a little before 9:30 pm to take the #73 bus to Union Station MetroLink. If you parked at any MetroLink Station, you can get back to your car from there!