Start exploring with your own ten toes, Metro and greenways this Fall.
As the leaves begin to change colors and the weather cools down, connect MetroBus and MetroLink to the Great River Greenway system in Missouri and the MetroBikeLink system adjacent to MetroLink in St. Clair County, IL to some exciting destinations this fall. Now is the time to start your adventure. . .
St. Louis has some of the best transit to trail connections thanks to Great Rivers Greenway, St. Clair County Transit District and Metro. Get out and explore this fall by try & riding transit and trails for work or play. Start exploring with some of the transit/trail connection highlights below:
- Skinker MetroLink Station to Centennial Greenway. Highlights include: Washington University campus & The Loop.
- Shrewsbury Station to River Des Peres Greenway. Highlights include: South City, River Des Peres Park, Ted Drewes via Chippewa.
- Laclede’s Landing Station to North Riverfront Trail. Highlights include: Bob Cassilly park, Old Spaghetti Factory, views of the St. Louis riverfront.
- UMSL North Station to St. Vincent Greenway. Highlights include: Gallery Art Museum, Touhill Performing Arts Center, University of Missouri- St. Louis campus.
- Clayton Station to Centennial Greenway. Highlights include: Shaw Park, Sensory Garden and downtown Clayton.
- MetroBikeLink in Illinois which runs from the Memorial Station to the College Station in Belleville.
Don ‘t know how to ride? Register for CMT’s Try and Ride Program and find out what transit routes work best for you for your work commute.
Find your connection to adventure today with Transit & Trails. Download a walk today to explore St. Louis with the CMT Ten Toe Express.