CMT is proud to participate in Give STL day 2016!
On Tuesday, May 3, St. Louis residents, or donors in general can be part of Give STL Day by donating to their favorite non profits in St. Louis. The 24 hours of giving is sponsored by the Greater St. Louis Community Foundation.
This 24-hour giving event invites St. Louis to join hundreds of communities across the country in an attempt to reach the biggest day of giving in history.
There will be prizes and incentives awarded donors throughout the day, and CMT is asking members and friends to put May 3rd on the calendar, decide on the amount you can give, and get ready to be a part of making history with CMT and the Greater St. Louis Community Foundation. CMT’s goal this year is to raise $5,000 towards our latest work on looking at placemaking around transit to create safer communities. CMT in partnership with AARP in St. Louis will undertake this endeavor this summer.
To help you think about the impact your donations will have, we’ve provided a menu of programs your gifts support.
CMT Donor Menu:
- $40 covers the cost of one Ten Toe participant
- $50 covers the cost of one Try & Ride participant
- $60 covers an emergency cab or rental car ride home for transit commuters through the Guaranteed Ride Home Program
- $250 helps underwrite the CMT Great Race on May 12
- $500 will underwrite three upcoming Environmental Walk Audits at the North Hanley, Delmar and Forest Park MetroLink stations to ensure the St. Louis system is safe through placemaking around transit
- $5,000 will earn recognition at every event CMT runs throughout the year
- $10,000 will earn sponsorship of CMT’s weekly eblast
- $25,000 will earn all of the above recognition in addition to a premiere sponsor listing on CMT’s website.
To learn more about Give STL day, visit – https://www.givestlday.org/#prizes On Tuesday, May 3, DONATE TO CMT AND TRANSIT HERE.